This Giving Season, Consider Donating Vital Supplies Directly to Animals in Need Across the Country
Earlier this year, we launched ASPCA Wish Lists, a new tool that makes it easier than ever to donate supplies directly to our programs across the U.S. to help aid in the care and enrichment of the animals we serve.
While many of us prepare for the holidays and giving season, we hope that you’ll continue to keep animals top-of-mind. ASPCA Wish Lists are an easy way to give back to animals in need, and your gifts through our Wish Lists help as we continue to care for hundreds of rescued animals through the holidays.
Programs You Can Send Gifts to:
The ASPCA has dedicated Wish Lists to help support the ever-changing needs of our programs across the country.
- Adoption Center in New York City
- Community Veterinary Clinics in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Miami
- ASPCA Animal Hospital in New York City
- Cruelty Recovery Center in Columbus, Ohio
- Kitten Foster Program in Los Angeles
- Canine Annex for Recovery & Enrichment in New York City
- Animal Recovery Center in New York City
- Community Engagement in New York City
- Behavioral Rehabilitation Center in Asheville, North Carolina
- Animal Relocation, Nationwide
- National Field Response, Nationwide
- Kitten Nursery in New York City
Our Wish Lists page works on all web browsers and is easy to bookmark or write down: wishlists.aspca.org. Feel free to send that link to anyone who shares your passion for animal welfare!
Your local shelter may accept donations like these, too!
Please contact your local shelter to learn more about the supplies they need most and how to best send them there. This holiday season, there are so many dogs and cats who need your help, and donating important goods and supplies can make a huge impact across the country!