Honor a person or pet’s memory, celebrate a birthday, wedding or any other special occasion by creating a fundraiser on Facebook.
Welcome! If you have an existing Team ASPCA fundraising campaign, you can access your Team ASPCA page by logging in here. Please note, Team ASPCA fundraising pages hosted on ASPCA.org will be closing down July, 2023. If you're looking to start a new fundraiser, choose from the options below:
Create Your Own Fundraiser
More Ways to Fundraise:
- Create an Instagram Fundraiser to include in your bio
- Add a Donation Sticker to your Instagram Story
- Add Donate Stickers to your TikTok content or profile
Resources for DIY Fundraisers
Are you more of a social media person? Check out our top three social media fundraising tips below:
- Send individual direct messages through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to your connections who haven’t donated yet with a personal appeal to make their gift today.
- Acknowledge your donors on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram by tagging them with a public thank you post so it also shows up in their feed.
- Promote your fundraising page as a status update on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Make sure to take this opportunity to tell your personal story about why this cause is so important to you.