Celebrate Mother’s Day by Becoming a Pet Parent with Adoption Specials at the ASPCA
This Mother’s Day, the ASPCA Adoption Center is offering various adoption specials in the hopes of finding special moms (or dads) for our many adorable cats and dogs in search of loving homes. If you have two-legged or four-legged kids at home already, or you’re considering adopting, now is a great time to expand your family!
From Friday, May 8 through Sunday, May 17, we’ll be offering the following adoption specials:
- Cats older than 1 year will have their adoption fee waived
- Kittens younger than 1 year are “AOGO,” or, adopt one kitten and the second kitten has no adoption fee
- Dog adoption fees are reduced by 50%
- All adopters will receive a free custom-engraved heart shaped ID tag
- All cats will go home with a free cardboard carrier
- All dogs will receive a free collar and leash
- As always, all pets are vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped
While there are many differences between being a pet parent and parenting a child, we think there are some similarities, too. Here are some of the adorable dogs and cats at our Adoption Center who would love to be your furkid.