10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Foster Kittens
You may have heard a lot of meows going around the water cooler lately about fostering kittens. But do you really know what you’re getting into? Here are 10 reasons why you probably shouldn’t foster kittens:
1. They just don’t respect your boundaries
Houseguests that require cuddling?! How dare they!
2. They are messy eaters
Just look at that face!
3. They cause too much stress
How are you ever supposed to calm down and relax with these guys around?
4. They are always getting into fights and clowning around
Those kids don’t know when to knock it off!
5. They’re always sleeping in late
Not everyone has a 9-5 you know…
6. You’ll never get anything done with kittens around
They are quite the distraction because, well, look at them…
7. They are always hogging the couch (and the remote!)
How will you ever find space to relax?!
8. They ruin photos
You’ll never take a serious photo again!
9. They will redecorate your home
Your home will now be strewn with mouse toys and overrun by fluffy little felines, and who wants that?
10. Your friends will get tired of seeing photos of them
But maybe you don’t need those kinds of friends in the first place.
To learn more about why you should absolutely consider fostering kittens this kitten season, visit our Meow for Now campaign where you can get the (real) facts about these adorable houseguests, and find out more about how you can help them today!