We Urgently Need Kitten and Cat Fosters in Los Angeles
Why We Urgently Need Your Help
From April through November, there is an influx of kittens being born in Los Angeles, and the ASPCA needs fosters who can help us save these vulnerable lives. Kitten fosters provide care and support to kittens until they are old enough to be adopted. We provide all the food, supplies and medical services, as well as all the support you can ask for—all we need from you is TLC.
How to Become a Foster
To get started, please complete the online application today. In the application, you will need to RSVP for an upcoming virtual information session where you will learn everything you need to know about our program and ask any questions you may have.
There is no commitment upfront and attending a virtual information session is your opportunity to find out if fostering is right for you.
Foster Eligibility Requirements
We have some basic requirements. All fosters must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be willing and able to take your fosters to follow-up veterinary appointments every 2-3 weeks.
- Be willing and able to take your kittens to a veterinary clinic immediately if a medical emergency arises.
- Keep your foster pets separate from household pets for two weeks in a spare room. If this is not possible, we will provide you with a playpen for them to stay in.
- Feed, replace litter and keep their area clean.
- Monitor their daily health.
- Socialize them (play and cuddle!)
Ready to Learn More? Fill out our online foster volunteer application now.
Have Questions? Contact the LA Foster Team at [email protected]
Share this image on your social media channels and help us spread the word!
Want to help the Los Angeles Kitten Foster team? You can donate much-needed items directly through our AmazonSmile Charity Lists!