Thank you for being an ASPCA Founder's Society member!
Our courageous founder, Henry Bergh, was a visionary who believed we could create a future free from animal suffering. We have named this exclusive group of supporters, who give an annual gift of $500 or more, the Founder’s Society to honor Bergh’s prescient foundational vision … and to recognize your leadership in this bold and noble pursuit.
Your Exclusive Founder’s Society Member Benefits:
- Be among the first to know about breaking animal news through urgent email and text outreach.
- See your impact on animals in your exclusive Founder’s Society Newsletters and ASPCA® Action Magazine.
- Access “behind-the-scenes” looks at our lifesaving work through exclusive briefings from our staff.
- Invest in the advancement of animal welfare through our new and innovative programs that help rescue, rehabilitate and rehome animals, and make a lasting impact on the animal welfare community.
- Receive a free Pet Planning Packet that you can include in your estate plans, which will allow you to prepare for the potential future care for your pet.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) was founded on the belief that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans. As we work toward long-term solutions to stop animal cruelty, neglect and abuse, generosity from Founder’s Society members like you allows us to think big, act boldly, and take a stand for animals. Thank you for being a visionary like Bergh, and for believing in a world where animals have the right to live free from harm.
Together, We Are Their Voice®.
As an ASPCA® Founder, you are a part of the nationwide work the ASPCA does every day to improve the lives of animals. The success of our efforts in rescuing, protecting and placing animals begins with dedicated leaders like you, and we’re so grateful for your generous support.