Community Veterinary Center
Accessible, affordable veterinary care and spay/neuter are an important part of creating a healthy community for cats and dogs. That’s why the ASPCA provides subsidized, basic and preventative vet care and spay/neuter services directly to underserved communities and animals at the ASPCA Community Veterinary Center in Liberty City.
The Community Veterinary Center, built in partnership with Miami-Dade County and operated by the ASPCA, is located at 1320 NW 62nd Street in Liberty City, a neighborhood within the City of Miami, Florida. The center is located between NW 13th Ct. and NW 13th Ave., just east of African Square Park.
The goal of the center is to provide veterinary services and support to pet owners, so we can keep people and their pets together, and improve animals’ lives.
The Community Veterinary Center provides free and subsidized basic and preventative vet care to animals within Liberty City. However, services are available by appointment only to pets throughout Miami-Dade County.
The ASPCA offers primary pet care services including:
- Exam and medical history
- Preventative treatments like vaccines and deworming
- Screening tests such as FeLV/FIV tests, Heartworm tests, and fecal tests
- Other diagnostics that are non-invasive and do not require sedation
- Treatment for conditions that can be resolved with reasonable resources
COMING SOON! We will offer low-cost, high-quality spay/neuter surgery for pets of qualifying residents of Miami-Dade County. Check back here for updates on when this is service will be available.
To find out more, please contact us.
- All medical evaluations and treatments take place during an office visit with no holding or hospitalization of patients.
- Humane euthanasia will be available when necessary to relieve suffering and allow owners to make compassionate end-of-life decisions for their pets.
This veterinary center does not accept animals for surrender and does not adopt animals out.