Make a Lifesaving Difference for Animals
For every animal we care for, rehabilitate, rehome and protect, we have our supporters to thank.Donate Now
We Are Their Voice®
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) was founded on the belief that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans and must be protected under the law.
You can help us give innocent animals their chance at a happy, healthy life.Donate Now
What We Do
We are a leader in hands-on work protecting, rescuing and caring for thousands of vulnerable animals nationwide. Together—with the support of friends like you—our lifesaving efforts include:
- Helping to rescue victims of animal cruelty and providing legal support to help bring animal abusers to justice.
- Advocating for legislation and public policies that protect animals and combat cruelty.
- Deploying our disaster response team nationwide to assist animals impacted by natural disasters, as well as providing training to help communities in disaster-prone areas enhance their ability to respond to animal emergencies.
- Rehabilitating extremely fearful homeless dogs and sharing the lessons we’ve learned with other shelters to further help behaviorally challenged dogs across the country become suitable for adoption.
- Providing dedicated foster programs to care for vulnerable populations like neonatal kittens who are often too young to survive on their own and giving them a chance at happy, healthy lives.
- Relocating homeless animals from under-resourced shelters to shelters across the country with space and resources where they have a better chance of adoption.
- Helping keep people and pets together through targeted community engagement programs and offering affordable veterinary services for underserved pet owners.
- Providing grants, training and resources to local animal welfare and rescue groups to further our mission and improve the lives of animals nationwide.
- Operating a 24/7 Animal Poison Control Center, which provides assistance to pet parents in emergency situations, 365 days a year.
You can help animals across the country see a brighter future.Donate Now
assisted in 2022
4 millioncases managed by animal poison control center
The ASPCA by the numbers
For over 155 years, the ASPCA has worked tirelessly to put an end to animal abuse and neglect and give countless animals the second chances they deserve. Your donation today may be tax-deductible and will help fight cruelty and make a life-changing difference for animals across America.Donate Now