East New York Community Engagement Contact Form

Español »

If your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please call your nearest veterinary emergency hospital for further assistance. The ASPCA does not provide medical emergency advice over the phone or email. We urge you to take your pet to a local vet immediately if your matter is urgent.

To report animal cruelty in New York City call 311. Call 911 to report a crime in progress. Outside NYC visit our Report Animal Cruelty page.

If you need assistance with a found animal, contact Animal Care & Control Center of NYC (ACC) at 311. Outside of NYC visit our Find a Shelter page.

For a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ’s page.

For all other requests, submit a web form inquiry and we will reach out within 72 hours.