Responsible for implementing, testing and launching planned and ad hoc website development projects and customizations. Identify and investigate all platform bugs and issues - and determine if they can be resolved internally or through vendor support. Implement all Drupal CMS security updates and patches. Customize integrated mappings between Drupal CMS, Salesforce CRM, and other online databases.
- Coding, theming and development for website development projects and customizations.
- Assess and deploy CMS modules and CRM apps to extend functionality.
- Test and debug customizations and new features.
- Monitor and optimize usability/conversions for mobile devices.
- Identify, investigate and resolve platform bugs and issues.
- Implement required security update and patches.
- Assess and implement customization requests to mappings between integrated platforms.
- Coding/development for admin customizations – workflows, interface improvements, etc.
- Automate processes to improve efficiency and lower output turnaround times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development, Computer Science or related.
- 2+ years of strong web development experience with an open-source CMS, preferably Drupal – including some site-building experience in Drupal 7.
- Experience translating wireframes or design comps into Drupal specific features.
- Extensive experience with the front-end development of website projects.
- Experience with Email Service Providers, email marketing and HTML email coding.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Ability to analyze/test/improve website usability and SEO.
- Knowledge of conversion analytics and best practices.
- Self-starter and demonstrated ability to learn/adapt new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
- Be able to self-manage multiple assigned projects or tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
- Outstanding HTML/CSS/JS (including HTML5 and CSS3)
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies and databases (PHP, MySQL)
- Cross-browser and cross-device compatibility, approaches to theming, QA procedures
Our generous benefit package includes the following for full-time employees and (if qualified, we offer domestic partner coverage!) Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Transit checks, Tuition Assistance Program, Training Seminars, EAP, 50% Animal hospital discount, Vacation, Sick, Personal & Company Holiday time off.