The ASPCA’s Adoption Center is in search of an exceptionally dedicated and enthusiastic P/T Client Service Representative to join our staff, to meet and greet the public who wish to adopt in a friendly manner, coordinate and represent all facets of client services, and serve as a goodwill ambassador for the adoption center. Our facility has state of the art equipment and offers a dynamic work environment!
- Greet the public who wish to adopt in a friendly manner.
- Answer phones in courteous manner and provide customer assistance.
- Educate adopters in responsible pet ownership.
- Enter information in the computer and generate adoption contracts and receipts.
- Update adoption books.
- Handle money and receipts.
- Make follow-up calls to adopters and file adoption documents.
- Prepare adoption packets and inventory supplies.
- Perform other clerical duties and drive an ASPCA vehicle as needed.
- Handle complaints and concerns with diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- NYS Drivers license preferred
- Fluent in Spanish is required
- Must be able to do minimal intake duties such as create/retrieve medical files for return ASPCA pets as needed and clear out the Intake call tree extensions as needed
We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team. Experience in animal handling preferred. Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and experience in a people, service-oriented industry is a plus. Fluent in Spanish is required!
Available P/T shift (15 hours):
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (2:30-7:30pm)
If you have a passion and commitment to our mission and want to join an amazing team of dedicated professionals and are ready for an exciting, fast -paced environment, please click on the following link to apply.