The ASPCA mobile app is a must-have app for pet owners.
This free app shows pet parents exactly what to do in case of a natural disaster. It also allows pet owners to store vital medical records, and provides information on making life-saving decisions during natural disasters.
With a few swipes, you can:
- Access critical advice on what to do with your pet before, during, and after a major storm—even if there’s no data connectivity.
- Store and manage your pet’s critical health records.
- Receive a personalized missing pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost animal in a variety of circumstances.
- Build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on your social media channels.
- Get the latest and most relevant news about pets and animal welfare.
Check out video footage below from our September 2014
ASPCA National Preparedness Month Google+ Hangout
September Is Disaster Preparedness Month
How to Prepare for an Emergency
If you were faced with a rapidly approaching hurricane or tornado, or were caught unawares by a devastating earthquake, what would happen to your pets? Get prepared with these tips.
Give to Help Animals in Need
The ASPCA works year-round to rescue animals from life-threatening situations and provide them with the essential care they need. Please help us continue to be there when animals need us most.
Join Our Google+ Hangout
On Sept. 18, experts from the ASPCA, FEMA and the USDA are discussing what to do before, during and after a natural disaster during our Disaster Preparedness Month hangout, moderated by Ginger Zee of Good Morning America. Join us!
Disaster Preparedness Pledge
Sign our pledge to plan for your pet's safety for a chance to win an ASPCA tote bag filled with prizes, including a Pet First Aid Kit.