Team ASPCA, our national endurance training and fundraising program, is headed to the Magic Kingdom this January for the Walt Disney World® Marathon and Half Marathon!
Want to come join us in sunny Florida this winter? It’s not too late to run or walk with us to raise money for homeless, abused and injured animals—and on top of the satisfaction of making a real impact on animals’ lives, Team ASPCA participants will receive:
- Guaranteed race entry into the Walt Disney World race of your choice.
- Marathon or Half Marathon training from professional coaches.
- Weekend travel accommodations, including roundtrip airfare to Orlando and hotel accommodations.
- Official Team ASPCA merchandise, including a Team ASPCA singlet, Team ASPCA training shirt and much more!
- Access to Team ASPCA events such as our team kickoff event, pre- and post-event celebrations, invitation to our exclusive Coaches Breakfast and entry into the private Team ASPCA tent at the finish line.
- Plus, to help you reach your goal, a personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA Alumni and professional fundraisers!
The entire event weekend (all races!) is 100% sold out, so new participants can join only as members of a charity team like Team ASPCA. We are hosting online information meetings through October 16—visit teamaspca.org to learn more, and get active for a great cause!