Are you ready to make a difference for animals in need? Join Team ASPCA! Team ASPCA is a national endurance training and fundraising program dedicated to helping animal lovers walk, run, or cycle in support of the ASPCA’s life-saving programs. Members of Team ASPCA participate in world-renowned marathons, and right now we’re looking for fellow animal-lovers to join us in the 2014 Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Halloween Half Marathon on October 26!
As a member of the Team, you’ll run or walk the half marathon while raising funds that help fight animal abuse and homelessness—reaching your fitness goals, meeting like-minded people AND making a real difference for animals in need.
All Team ASPCA Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Participants Receive:
- Free race entry into the half marathon
- Half marathon training from professional coaches
- Team ASPCA gear
- Travel accommodations (at certain fundraising levels)
- Access to Team ASPCA events
- A personal online fundraising page to help you reach your goal
- And most important: the opportunity to help homeless, abused, and injured animals!
If you’re interested in joining the team, visit the Team ASPCA page to register to attend a FREE Team ASPCA meeting near you.